Monday, May 18, 2009

Adoption

Posted by: Anonymous
Apologies to the Author for the late submission, I have been having some technical errors with the mail account.

I just so wish that SW who is working with adoption could just try to be more sensitive about the issue regarding adoption. I know they put the baby first and it is right, but some let you feel because you can't have children of your own or struggle to fall pregnant you're a freak and then also you have to pay so many administration costs that you could just buy a baby on the black market (think it would be much cheaper) and then also they want you to pay the hospital bill for the birth mom.

In the end there is so many costs involve that you can't give your LO everything he/she need or everything you so desperately want to give to LO.

Just another woman who try to adopt.

3 comments:

  1. all I can offer is Hugs ... I hope it will be worth it in the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that you have to go through this.

    I pray everyday that women like you will get to hold their babies very soon.

    In my thoughts and prayers.

    Nix
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sorry that you going through a rough time, i understand what you saying
    i really hope you will get your little one soon and that you feel a connection with your sw and feel that she is been sensitive

    ReplyDelete