Monday, November 23, 2009

They Discovered My Blog

Author: Anonymous
Comments: Welcome
Notes: If you know this Blogger, please do NOT refer to her by name. Thank you

My inlaws discovered my blog, read it and had a Hissy Fit about my posting of being a perfect sister, needless to say, it was like the 4th World War in my house, and I was given the ultimatum of having a husband or a blog. So my husband cleverly decided to delete ALL my blog postings in case his family read any other ones and took offence.

Right now I am foaming at the lips, because I liked blogging, so I am contemplating on starting one in Wordpress without his knowledge and keeping it a secret.. But I also don’t like the idea of hiding stuff from him… Eish, advice would be appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. I for one love or loved reading your blog! Our blogs are our private space where we rant & rave and say what we like! I say go back to blogging but go private to keep the outlaws OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahhh that's why we have missed you! Shame man that is very unfortunate! If you do start up a new one, let me know OK?? And please do if I may be so bold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was wondering why you hadnt blogged in a while! How did they find your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That SUCKS. If you do move, please let me know?

    ReplyDelete