Sunday, April 19, 2009

Who are they to judge me!

Author: Anon.
Warning: Some strong language


We went to a braai on the weekend with so called friends. I hate being in a group now, I feel like crawling into a hole, and living for only me and my husband. I don't fit in anymore, my friends have kids, or are having kids. They all show this "concern" about our journey, but they don't know shit! They pretend to understand, to be sympathetic but they just don't care. I used to think they cared but now I know they don't. I overheard them whispering about me, about how me and my husband were just not meant to be together right from the begining. How this was quite obviously a sign that we are not meant to be together.

Fuck them! Who are they to judge. I know so many of them who's husbands are abusive, drinking arseholes, who would never stick with their wives if they had to go through this. I'm done with all this crap, I'm over their judgemental ways. I never wish bad on anyone, but I won't be going anywhere near them anymore. I don't need this shit in my life

4 comments:

  1. Shame. This really cruel of people to do and say. And then they call themselves your friends? I also think these aren't real friends and you are better off without them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go! I would do the same if I was you! Fuck that! Nobody needs that in their lives!

    I do sincerely hope that your journey comes to an end soon and that you will also be holding a baby.

    Screw them - you dont need that in your life! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life as an infertile is cruel enough without insensitive pigs having to voice their opinions, pretending to "support" you in your face and then stab you in your back as soon as you turn!

    Another reason why I don't have many real life friends.
    I hope that your journey to motherhood won't be much farther, and that the insensitive people will learn to shut up.

    ReplyDelete